The Terex® Finlay TC-100 stockpiling conveyor has been engineered to work in a range of applications, from screening light and fines materials to primary crushing applications. The machine has been built to optimise the efficiency of site operations and maximise stockpile capacity while reducing or eliminating the use of wheeled loaders or auxiliary equipment on site. The durable truss frame construction of the main conveyor features pinless deployment for safe and rapid on site set up and tear down.
- The TC-100 has been engineered for flexibility across a range of applications and features variable belt speed, adjustable feed height and variable discharge height.
- Tracked mobility enables easy onsite redeployment and the machine can be transferred easily between locations on standard low loader trailer or packed in 1 x 40ft container for shipping throughout the world.
- The machine is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- The machine features a 30m (98’ 9”) product conveyor that has the capacity to transfer up to 600+tph of material.
- Maximum conical stockpile capacity based on 37° angle of repose: 6632 tonnes (7310 US ton).
Terex Finlay TC-100 and TR-75 radial conveyor
Terex Finlay I-120RS and TC-100 conveyor
Terex Finlay TC-100 Conveyor
Terex Finlay TC-100 and TC-80 video
Terex Finlay I-120RS impact crusher, TC-100 conveyor and 694+ inclined screen
|Conveyor Length||100' / 30m|
|Belt Width||42" / 1050mm|
|Max Discharge Height||42’ 11” @ 25° / 13.1m @ 25°|
|Transport Dimensions||Width: 9'4" Length: 63' 11" Height: 9' 9" / Width: 2.84m Length: 19.5m Height: 3m|
|Output Potential||Up to 661tph / Up to 600tph|