The Terex® Finlay TC-80 mobile stockpiler is a highly mobile and flexible machine that offers operators an efficient, reliable and cost-effective stockpiling solution.
The robust machine has been engineered for flexibility across a range of applications and features variable belt speed, adjustable feed height and variable discharge height.
Whether it is aggregate production, sand and gravel, recycling or waste management applications the integration of the TC-80 can reduce fuel, maintenance and labour costs by up 80% and ensure consistency in quality of stockpiled materials.
- Inbuilt safety measures engineered into the machine include hydraulic feed height adjustment of the feedboot and pinless deployment of the main conveyor.
- Tracked mobility enables easy onsite redeployment and the machine can be transferred easily between locations on standard low loader trailer or packed in 1 x 40ft container for shipping throughout the world.
- The machine is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- The machine features a 22.8m (74’ 10”) product conveyor that has the capacity to transfer up to 400tph of material.
- Maximum conical stockpile capacity based on 37° angle of repose: 3328 tonnes (3668 US tph).
Terex Finlay TC-80 Conveyor working with J-1170 jaw crusher and C-1540 cone crusher (Quarry)
Terex Finlay TC-100 and TC-80 video
Terex Finlay 883+ triple shaft working with TC-80 conveyor
Terex Finlay TC-80 Conveyor working with I-120RS impact crusher (quarry)
Terex Finlay J-1160 jaw crusher and TC-80 conveyor
Terex Finlay C-1540 cone crusher, J-1170 direct drive jaw crusher and TC-80 conveyor
Terex Finlay TC-80 Conveyor working with a J-1170 direct drive jaw crusher (Quarry)
|Conveyor Length||77’ / 23.5m|
|Belt Width||42” / 1050mm|
|Max Discharge Height||33’ 2” @ 25° / 10.1m @ 25°|
|Transport Dimensions||Width: 7'5" Length: 38'11" Height: 8'4" / Width: 2.26m Length: 11.88m Height: 2.54m|
|Output Potential||441tph / 400tph|