The Terex® Finlay 893 is a highly versatile and aggressive screener engineered and built for working in large scale quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal,...
The Terex® Finlay 893 is a highly versatile and aggressive heavy duty screener engineered and built for working in large scale quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal, ore and aggregate applications.
The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 800 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator. Depending on the application the working angle of the aggressive screenbox can be hydraulically adjusted to between 14 – 18°.
A key feature of this screening machine is the capability to change the working angle of the hopper/feeder. The working positioned can be lowered so that it can work with ease with a mobile crusher.
The hopper/feeder working position can be raised to provide a reduced feeder angle when operated in direct mode from an excavator or shovel. The screen box top deck can be fitted with a variety of screening media including; Mesh, Punch plate, Bofor bars & Tines. The bottom deck can be fitted with mesh, punch plate & cascade fingers.
This fully self-contained plant can be hydraulically folded and ready for transport in less than 30 minutes making it the ideal machine for large scale contract screening projects where a highly productive and dependable screen is paramount.
- Versatile aggressive screen box can be easily adapted to suit many applications.
- Modular configuration screen box with 6.1m x 1.8m (20’ x 6’) top deck and 5.5m x 1.8m (18’ x 6’) bottom deck screen.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 14 – 18°.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 600mm (24”) to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable with hydraulic extending head sections for maximum discharge & stockpile height.
- Apron feeder angle adjustable, lower position to accommodate crusher feed, high position provides reduced feeder incline angle when operated in direct feed mode from excavator/loader.
Terex Finlay 893 Heavy duty screen and I-140 Impact Crusher (recycling application)
Terex Finlay 893 Heavy Duty Screener (Quarry application working with J-1480 jaw crusher)
Terex Finlay 893 Heavy Duty Screener (Intro video)
Terex Finlay 893 Heavy Duty Screener (Quarry application)
Terex Finlay 893 Heavy Duty Screener (set up / tear down sequence)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 202hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 73hp / Tier 3 - Cat 151kW | Tier 4F/ Stage IV - Cat 129kW|
|Screen||20’ x 6’ / 6.1m x 1.83m|
|Weight||106,000lbs / 48,000kgs|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 9'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 58' 8'' / Height 3.6m | Width 3m | Length 17.9m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 18' 5'' | Width 53' | Length 60' 8'' / Height 5.6m | Width 16.15m | Length 18.3m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).