The Crossover 5000 is a 50 USt maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 110 ft main boom.
The Crossover 8000 is no longer in production.
- 126 ft (38.4 m) fully synchronous telescopic boom
- 80 USt (72.5 t) maximum lifting capacity
|Max Capacity||80 USt / 72.6 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||126 ft / 38.4 m|
|Max Tip Height||190 ft / 57.9 m|
Strength and Power
- Proven boom design: Four-section fully synchronized design
- High-performance hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and rotation functions
- X-pattern outriggers are designed to offer maximum stability while still providing a small footprint. X-pattern front outrigger design eliminates front jack requirement.
- Standard 360 degree continuous rotation
- Precise control: Fully proportional controls
- Work area definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.