The HC 120 is a 109 t (120 USt) crawler crane with 70 m (230 ft) maximum main boom.
The HC 285 is no longer in production.
- 285 USt maximum lift capacity
- Power up/down standard
- Free fall on main and auxiliary drums optional
- Quiet, comfortable operator’s cab with excellent viewing range
- Shockless stop system gradually retards operating speed to reduce shocks when crane approaches lifting load or boom limits
- Two speed travel allows operator to select the best speed and power control for any condition
- Superior transportability:
10.5 ft width
12 ft height
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system simplifies installation and removal