The HC 80 is a 72 t (80 USt) crawler crane with 70 m (230 ft) maximum main boom.
Designed for superior transportability and flexible operation, the HC 120 crawler crane has a 120 US ton operating classification, a maximum load moment of 431 tm, a boom length of 230 ft and tip height of 284 ft. And, with a transport width of 12 ft and a transport height 10 ft 9 in, it is the only 120-ton class crane that can be hauled with its boom inner installed and tracks on, while remaining under 100,000 lb. The HC 120 crawler crane is equipped with a Cummins® 250-hp, Tier 4F engine that meets US EPA regulations and a redesigned operator cab.
- 120 US ton maximum lifting capacity
- Power up/down standard
- Free fall on main and auxiliary drums
- Quiet, comfortable operator’s cab with excellent viewing range
- Shockless stop system gradually retards operating speed to reduce shocks when crane approaches lifting load or boom limits
- Two speed travel allows operator to select the best speed and power control for any condition
- Superior transportability:
12 ft width
10 ft - 9 in ft height
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system simplifies installation and removal