The HC 120 is a 109 t (120 USt) crawler crane with 70 m (230 ft) maximum main boom.
The HC 80 is no longer in production.
- 80 USt maximum lifting capacity
- 200 ft maximum length of main boom
- 170 + 60 ft maximum boom and jib
- 240 ft maximum boom and luffing jib length
- Power up/down and freefall on main, auxiliary and optional third drum
- Quiet, spacious operator’s cab
- Excellent visibility
- Two speed travel
- Superior transportability – 88,000 lb transport weight includes side frames and boom inner