The RT 1080L is a 80 t (88 USt) rough terrain crane with a 41.7 m (137 ft) five section, dual mode boom.
The new Terex rough terrain crane TRT 90 is an 90 t max capacity crane with a main boom length of 47.0 m. The model features the new TEOS Terex Operating System: on a 10'' touch screen display, this new control system has a totally new user interface with improved information flow and accessibility, to increase customer’s operating efficiency.
- 90 t maximum lifting capacity
- 47.0 m five section boom - three telescoping modes
- 49.5 m maximum tip height main boom
- Additional 2-section jib of 9/17 m
- 66.0 m max tip height with jib
- Four steering modes
- Extra wide and tiltable cabin
- Ergonomic and customizable electro-proportional joysticks