The CTT 132-6 flat top tower crane has a max jib length of 60 m (196.9 ft) and a maximum capacity of 6 t (6.6 USt).
T-Link™ is the next generation of Terex tower cranes telematics. The T-Link telematics system is the result of an extensive collaboration with our customers. It is designed to meet their challenges and serve them with their day-to-day work. With an internet connection, the system provides accurate, comprehensive information, no matter the size of the fleet.
- Enables you to manage your fleet anytime and anywhere
- Allows full access to the crane‘s status, 24/7
- Increases the efficiency of your fleet
- Reduces costs
- Capable of providing both current wind conditions and internet forecasts
- Interactive map with location services
|Available For Models||CTT 132-8, CTT 172-8, CTT 202-8, CTT 202-10, CTT 332-16, CTT 472-20, CTT 561A-20, CTT 561A-32, CTT 721-40, CTLH 192-12, CTL 272-18, CTL 282-18, CTL 340-24, CTL 430-24, CTL 630B-32, CTL 650F-45, CTL 1600-66|