The T 340-1 is a 36 t (40 USt) truck crane with a 28.6 m (94 ft) boom.
The T 560-1 truck crane provides the features you want in a package that is easy to set-up at the job site and configure quickly for highway travel. On the road it is capable of travel at highway speeds making transport from job-to-job a quick and simple process.
- 54 t (60 USt) maximum capacity
- 33.5 m (110 ft) maximum boom length
- 51.6 m (169 ft) maximum tip height with jib
- Engine power 384 kW (430 hp)
- Travel speeds up to 105 km/h (65 mph)
|Max Capacity||60 USt / 54.4 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||110 ft / 33.5 m|
|Max Tip Height||169 ft / 51.6 m|
- Climate controlled cab: Upper cab can be configured with heat and air conditioning to fit the needs of your work environment.
- Precise control: Fully proportional electrohydraulic joysticks provide precise control of all hydraulic functions.
- Work area definition: An operator aid that provides the ability for the operator to define limits for boom rotation and height. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined work area.
Strength and Power
- Full synchronous boom design: Four-section fully synchronized design that optimizes strength and delivers performance for high lift capacities at all lift radii.
- High-performance hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and slew drive
- Outriggers: The outrigger system is designed to provide stability and a small footprint.
- Rotation drive: Easily maintained by remote mounted grease zerks.
- Remote mounted filters: Most filters are remote mounted for ease of access.