Welcome to Terex Finlay!
Terex® Finlay have been manufacturing a comprehensive range of tracked mobile crushing, screening and conveying equipment for 60 years.Terex® Finlay are global pioneers in tracked mobile solutions and offer a comprehensive range of equipment to the quarrying, mining, construction, demolition and recycling industries. Our range of innovative machines are manufactured to provide efficient production, low operational costs and ease of maintenance.
Terex Hosur rolled out the first 'local' Terex Finlay 883+ heavy duty screener to be built at our state-of-the-art facility for the growing Indian market.Read more: of Terex Hosur manufacture first 'local' 883+ HD screener for growing Indian market.
Terex Finlay announces Sigma Bulgaria JSC as the latest dealer to join its growing International network.Terex Finlay are delighted to announce the appointment of Sigma Bulgaria JSC, as an authorised sales, service, parts and rental provider in Bulgaria. Sigma is member of Saracakis Group of Companies, a multinational Group with a history of 100 years in the Balkan region.Read more: of Terex Finlay announces Sigma Bulgaria JSC as the latest dealer to join its growing International network.
Terex Finlay are delighted to announce the launch of the new 696 inclined screen. Available in three or two deck variants these models have been developed to provide a superior high production screening solution in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.Read more: of Terex Finlay introduce two new models to its 6-Series line up of inclined screens.
New Product Launches
Terex Finlay J-1280 Hybrid Jaw Crusher
Terex Finlay J-1280 Jaw CrusherThe Terex Finlay J-1280 hybrid jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and environmental efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in construction demolition, asphalt and recycling applications.
Terex Finlay TF-75H High Level Organics Feeder
Terex Finlay TF-75H Organics Feeder
The TF-75H organics high level feeder has been engineered specifically for the stockpiling and aerating of lower density, bulky materials such as soils, mulch, biomass and compost.
- Auger at the hopper outlet provides aeration and untangling solution and minimizes fluctuations in bulk density of organic materials.
- Heavy duty auger design, equipped with replaceable hardened paddles.
- The adjustable operating speed of the feeder belt ensures controlled and efficient flow of material.
- Specifically designed organics hopper improves material flow eliminating bridging and ensures efficient movement of materials.
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
The next generation 694+ inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers. The new high energy screenbox features three full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks that can process fine, sticky and dirty material with ease in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for re-circulation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Looking for your local Terex Finlay distributor? Enter your location information (as easy as your ZIP code) into the Terex Finlay Dealer Locator, and addresses, maps and links will point you toward your local dealer