693+ Dual Power
The dual powered Terex Finlay 693+ inclined screen offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration.The double deck Terex® Finlay 693+ has been developed to fulfill the demands of today’s high production producer. The double deck screen configuration provides two full sized 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) screen decks. A high capacity belt feed hopper is available with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. Impressive features include hydraulic tipping reject grid complete with grouser bars, three on-board hydraulic folding conveyors and low level greasing access points. Washing equipment can be fitted to the screenbox if required.
- Deutz water-cooled engine (100HP/75kW) c/w Pre-cleaner system (scavenger).
- 4.25m (14ft) wide hopper - 8.0m³ (10.48yd³) capacity.
- Remote control hydraulic tipping reject grid c/w grouser bars 4.25m x 100mm spacing (14'-0" x 4").
- 6.1 x 1.52m (20' x 5') top deck screen and 6.1 x 1.52m (20' x 5') bottom deck screen.
- Catwalk around screen c/w handrail, kick board and access ladder.
- Low level central greasing & emergency stops.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 111.3hp / Caterpillar C4.4 83kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar 4.4 130hp / Caterpillar 4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Transport Weight||76,831lbs / 34,850kg|