694+ Hybrid Inclined Screener
The Terex Finlay 694+ Hybrid Inclined Screen offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration.
The plant features a triple deck screen configuration providing three full sized 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) screens. An innovative hydraulically folded fourth (oversize plus) conveyor allows simple adjustment with variable tilt and slew discharge, between 18 degree and 30 degree, for recirculating in a closed circuit with a crusher or stockpiling of finished material.
- The plant’s hybrid driven power system provide significant cost advantages and efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- The triple deck 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) screen box with full catwalk access is the largest and most accessible in it’s class.
- Maximum utilisation of three 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18° - 30°
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|No. Stockpilers||4 / 4|
|Transport Weight||88,184lbs / 40,000kg|