696 3-Deck Hybrid Inclined Screener
The Terex Finlay 696 3-Deck Hybrid Inclined Screener has been engineered to provide a superior high production solution in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
The new high energy screenbox is the largest in the triple deck range and features three full size 6.1m x 1.7m (20’ x 5’ 7”) decks to give a total screening area of 31.1m² (335ft²).
The large 8m³ (10.5yd³) large hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. The fourth product oversize plus conveyor has hydraulic variable tilt and slew discharge for re-circulating to secondary crusher or stockpiling of finished material. The compact transport envelope enables the machine to be transported between jobsites with ease. Hybrid powerpack is available as an option.
The 696 3-Deck Hybrid Inclined Screener is available with a hybrid powerpack option based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system. This enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- Intuitive and simple folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and onsite movement.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- The hydraulics system has been engineered to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 (121hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (90kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 (131hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (98.1kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 (125hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (93kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Stage V||Caterpillar C4.4 (131hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (98kW)|
|Transport Weight||88,300lbs / 40,050kg|