873 Hybrid HD Screener
The Terex Finlay 873 hybrid HD screener is ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator and has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 450 Tonnes per hour.
Now available with hybrid power technology option. On-board electrical motors allow flexibility to run from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º to 19º.
- Screen box discharge end raises hydraulically 500mm to facilitate mesh changing.
- Screen box can accept punch plate, cascade fingers, bofar bars and speedharps.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 111.3hp / Caterpillar C4.4 83kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||56,879lbs / 25,800kg|