The hybrid Terex Finlay J-1280 mobile jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power opt...
The high performance Terex Finlay 883+ Hybrid Screen Machine is designed to work after a primary crusher or on it’s own as a front line tracked mobile screening machine. Applications include quarrying, mining construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregates. The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) top deck and 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) bottom deck screen.
- Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, speedharps, woven mesh, punch plate, tines and cascade fingers.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º - 19º.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||68,340lbs / 31,000kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).