The Terex® Finlay Hybrid 696 2-Deck inclined screen offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration. The new high energy screenbox featur...
The Terex® Finlay C-1540P hybrid cone crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by mains electric connection or the onboard genset powerpack configuration. Either power option presents operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings. This energy efficient and productive machine incorporates the proven Terex® 1000 cone crusher with direct electric drive, automatic tramp relief and hydraulic closed side setting (CSS) adjustment.
The machine can be fitted with an optional patented pre-screen module which allows fines materials to bypass prior to being fed to the crushing chamber offering better wear rates in the crushing chamber. The large hopper/feeder has an automated metal detection and a purge system to protect the cone and reduce downtime by removing metal contaminants via the purge chute. Additional benefits include, rapid set up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, high output capacity and advanced electronic control system.
- The plant’s hybrid driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- Optional pre-screen module maximises production and reduces wear on the chamber by removing fine material before it enters the cone.
- Metal detection system on feed belt with ‘auto-stop’ protects the cone from tramp metal and the purge system removes contaminants from the machine.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay C-1540 dual power cone crusher (Quarry)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 2 / Stage II Equivalent||Scania DC09 350hp / Scania DC09 257kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Scania DC09 365hp / Scania DC09 273kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Scania DC09 350hp / Scania DC09 257kW|
|Inlet Opening||40" / 1000mm|
|Transport Weight||99,914lbs / 45,320kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).