The Terex® Finlay 883+ hybrid Spaleck mobile scalping screen is the ultimate in mobile screening and separation technology. At the heart of the screen is the two deck German designed and constructed high perfor...
The Terex Finlay J-1280 Tracked Hybrid Jaw Crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an on board genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options provide operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/hydraulic powered plant.
The machine is fitted with a high powered alternator that generates sufficient energy that can be used to power downstream screening plants or stockpile conveyors further improving overall fuel consumption and efficiencies of production trains.
The Tracked Hybrid Jaw Crusher incorporates a Terex® 1200 x 820mm (47” x 32”) high performance electrically driven single toggle jaw chamber. The integrated pan and heavy duty VGF feeder features automatic power monitoring to regulate and control material flow to the jaw chamber to prevent overflow and give optimum production in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications.
Additional benefits include, rapid set up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, high output capacity and advanced electronic control system.
The machine is also available with an optional independent prescreen that incorporates a longer pan feeder and hopper side walls.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and environmental efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in construction demolition, asphalt and recycling applications.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay J-1280 Hybrid Jaw Crusher
Terex Finlay J-1280 (Hybrid) Jaw Crusher
|Net Engine Power: Tier 2 / Stage II Equivalent||Scania DC13 (450hp) / Scania DC13 (331kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4 Final||Scania DC13 (450hp) / Scania DC13 (331kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Stage V||Scania DC13 (450hp) / Scania DC13 (331kW)|
|Inlet Opening||(47”) x (32”) / 1200mm x 820mm|
|Transport Weight||165,480lbs * est / 75,060kg * est|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).