The Terex® Finlay 863 mobile screening plant is a compact and aggressive forward facing screen. This flexible and mobile plant can work in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recy...
The Terex Finlay 873 mobile screener is ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator and has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 450 Tonnes per hour.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º to 19º.
- Screen box discharge end raises hydraulically 500mm to facilitate mesh changing.
- Screen box can accept punch plate, cascade fingers, bofar bars and speedharps.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
Terex Finlay 873 Heavy Duty Screen (Quarry)
Terex Finlay 873 Heavy Duty Screener (Recycling application)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 130hp - Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 110hp / Tier 3 - Cat 87kW- Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 82kW|
|Screen||12'’ x 5’' / 3.66m x 1.53m|
|Weight||56,879lbs / 25,800kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 2'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 45' / Height 3.4m | Width 3m | Length 13.7m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 14' 9'' | Width 41' 4'' | Length 45' 7'' / Height 4.5m | Width 12.6m | Length 13.9m|