The Terex® Finlay 883+ mobile screener has been developed as a high capacity and versatile heavy duty scalper to work in primary and secondary screening applications such as quarry and mining, iron ore, constru...
The Terex® Finlay 873 Spaleck is a scalping screen ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- Nearly blockage-free screening in the upper and lower deck thanks to tried and tested 3D and Flip-Flow technology.
- The 3D screening segments guarantee accurate screening with no long pieces passing into the middlegrade material.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning and reduces maintenance times.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck (railway ballast application)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 111.3hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 131hp / Tier 3 - CAT 83kW | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 98kW|
|Screen||12’' x 5’' / 3.66m x 1.53m|
|Weight||56,879lbs / 25,800kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 2'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 45' / Height 3.4m | Width 3m | Length 13.7m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 14' 9'' | Width 41' 4'' | Length 45' 7'' / Height 4.5m | Width 12.6m | Length 13.7m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).