The Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck is a scalping screen ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
- Nearly blockage-free screening in the upper and lower deck thanks to tried and tested 3D and Flip-Flow technology.
- The 3D screening segments guarantee accurate screening with no long pieces passing into the middlegrade material.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning and reduces maintenance times.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 111.3hp / Caterpillar C4.4 83kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||56,879lbs / 25,800kg|