The Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck is ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
- Nearly blockage-free screening in the upper and lower deck thanks to tried and tested 3D and Flip-Flow technology.
- The 3D screening segments guarantee accurate screening with no long pieces passing into the middlegrade material.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning and reduces maintenance times.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 111.3hp / Caterpillar C4.4 83kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||56,879lbs / 25,800kg|