The fourth generation Terex Finlay 883+ mobile screener has been developed as a high capacity and versatile heavy duty scalper to work in primary and secondary screening applications such as quarry and mining, ...
The Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck is a scalping screen ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- Nearly blockage-free screening in the upper and lower deck thanks to tried and tested 3D and Flip-Flow technology.
- The 3D screening segments guarantee accurate screening with no long pieces passing into the middlegrade material.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning and reduces maintenance times.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck (railway ballast application)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 111.3hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 131hp / Tier 3 - CAT 83kW | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 98kW|
|Screen||12’' x 5’' / 3.66m x 1.53m|
|Weight||56,879lbs / 25,800kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 2'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 45' / Height 3.4m | Width 3m | Length 13.7m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 14' 9'' | Width 41' 4'' | Length 45' 7'' / Height 4.5m | Width 12.6m | Length 13.7m|