The Finlay® 684 hybrid portable rock screening plant offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration. The screenbox features two large 4....
684 3-Deck Hybrid
The Finlay® 684 3 deck screener is a compact easily transportable machine that offers operators rapid set up and tear down times.
The screenbox features three large 4.3m x 1.7m (14’ x 5’ 7”) inclined screens giving a large screening area of 236ft2 to provide efficient screening and high capacity. The screenbox features quick wedge tensioning, access holes and bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes.
All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and hydraulically fold for transport. The fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has variable tilt and side slew to accurately discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- Triple deck 4.3m x 1.7m (14’ x 5’ 7”) screen with full catwalk access.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and slide slew capability to accurately discharge materials for recirculation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Maximum utilisation of three 4.3m x 1.7m (14’ x 5’ 7”) decks provides ultra-effi cient screening capabilities even at small aggregate sizes.
- A combination of quick wedge tensioning, convenient access holes and hydraulic tensioning on the bottom deck ensure mesh set up and change out times are kept to an absolute minimum.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay I-120 impact crusher & 684 inclined screen
Terex Finlay 684 3-deck inclined screen working with J-1160 jaw crusher
Terex Finlay 684 inclined screen working with J-1160 jaw crusher (Quarry)
Terex Finlay J-1170 jaw crusher and 684 inclined screen (Quarry)
Terex Finlay 684 3-deck inclined screen (set up / tear down sequence)
Terex Finlay C-1540 cone crusher, J-1160 jaw crusher and 684 inclined screen (Quarry)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 (102hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 77kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 (131hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 98.1kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 (110hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||4 / 4|
|Transport Weight||73,800lbs / 33,500kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).