The Finlay® 693+ hybrid Spaleck mobile screening plant offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration. At the heart of the plant is an i...
The Finlay® 693+ inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
The new high energy screenbox features two full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks that can process fine, sticky and dirty material with ease. The large hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of two 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 30°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay J-1175 dual power jaw crusher
Terex Finlay J-1175 dual power jaw crusher (Quarry)
Terex Finlay J-1175 dual power jaw crusher (set up / tear down sequence)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 111.3hp / Caterpillar C4.4 83kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar 4.4 130hp / Caterpillar 4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Transport Weight||76,831lbs / 34,850kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).