The hybrid Finlay® J-1280 mobile jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options ...
The Finlay® 873 Hybrid Heavy Duty Screener is ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications.
This highly versatile screener can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator and has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 450 Tonnes per hour.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º to 19º.
- Screen box discharge end raises hydraulically 500mm to facilitate mesh changing.
- Screen box can accept punch plate, cascade fingers, bofar bars and speedharps.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay 873 Heavy Duty Screener (Recycling application)
Terex Finlay 873 Heavy Duty Screen (Quarry)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent
|Caterpillar C4.4 111.3hp / Caterpillar C4.4 83kW
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed
|Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV
|Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW
|3 / 3
|56,879lbs / 25,800kg
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).