The Terex Finlay I-100 tracked impact crusher has been specifically designed for quarrying, recycling and demolition applications. The I-100 features a Ø860mm x 860mm (Ø34" x 34") direct drive impact chamber with variable rotor speed. The advanced electronic control system monitors, controls and regulates the speed of VGF with, integrated pre-screen, to maintain a consistent feed of material into the impact chamber while maintaining optimal crushing capacity. The machine provides operators high material reduction ratios and produces a consistent product grading.
- Hydraulic apron setting assist provides convenient and efficient adjustment of the aprons.
- Hydraulic overload protection provides instant protection for uncrushable material.
- Heavy duty vibrating feeder (VGF) with integrated pre-screen helps by-pass dirty fines.
- Direct drive crusher chamber with independent belt tensioner allowing for rapid adjustment.
- Crusher chamber is supplied with a 4 bar rotor and two apron design for large reduction ratios.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C7.1 Acert 250hp / Caterpillar C7.1 Acert 186kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C7.1 275hp / Caterpillar C7.1 205kW|
|Rotor Size||Ø34” x 33” / Ø860mm x 830mm|
|Transport Weight||59,525lbs / 27,000kg|