The Terex® Finlay 694+ hybrid inclined screen offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration. The new high energy screenbox features thr...
The Terex® Finlay 683 Portable Screening Plant is the most popular machine in the Terex® Finlay inclined range.
Renown for its quality, performance and productivity the Terex® Finlay 683 combines scalping, screening and stockpiling into one self contained unit.
Its rugged design enables the Terex® Finlay 683 with its 3.65m x 1.5m (12’ x 5’) screen to handle materials such as sand and gravel, limestone, crushed stone, coal, topsoil and demolition waste.
Remote tipping reject grid, hydraulic screen tensioning of bottom deck mesh and three on-board hydraulic folding conveyors are standard.
- 8m³ hopper (10.5yd3) with 4.25m (14’) tipping grid.
- Remote control hydraulic tipping reject grid c/w grouser bars 4.25m x 100mm spacing (14’ 0” x 4”).
- 3.66m x 1.52m (12’ x 5’) top deck screen and 3.00m x 1.52m (10’ x 5’) bottom deck screen Hydraulic tensioning (bottom deck screen mesh).
- Catwalk around screen c/w handrail, kick board and access ladder.
- Screen box reject chute (1).
- Skirting on main conveyor.
- Heavy duty undercarriage unit with 400mm wide tracks.
- Control operation of tracks via hand-held set with 5m connection lead with heavy duty square connector.
- Guards to M & Q specification.
- Low level greasing & emergency stops (4).
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 113hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV - 110hp / Tier 3 - Cat 83kW | Tier3 4F / Stage IV - 82kW|
|Screen||12’ x 5’ / 3.66m x 1.52m|
|Weight||53,462lbs / 24,250kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 10' 8'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 49' 3'' / Height 3.25m | Width 3m | Length 15m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 17' 5'' | Width 56' 7'' | Length 54' 0'' / Height 5.3m | Width 17.25m | Length 16.5m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).