The Finlay® 694+ portable triple deck screener has been developed to fulfil the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new high ...
The Finlay® 684 3-Deck Screener is a compact easily transportable machine that offers operators rapid set up and tear down times.
The screenbox features three large 4.3m x 1.7m (14’ x 5’ 7”) inclined screens giving a large screening area of 236ft2 to provide efficient screening and high capacity. The screenbox features quick wedge tensioning, access holes and bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes.
All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and hydraulically fold for transport. The fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has variable tilt and side slew to accurately discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- Triple deck 4.3m x 1.7m (14’ x 5’ 7”) screen with full catwalk access.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and slide slew capability to accurately discharge materials for recirculation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Maximum utilisation of three 4.3m x 1.7m (14’ x 5’ 7”) decks provides ultra-effi cient screening capabilities even at small aggregate sizes.
- A combination of quick wedge tensioning, convenient access holes and hydraulic tensioning on the bottom deck ensure mesh set up and change out times are kept to an absolute minimum.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay I-140 Impact Crusher working with 684 inclined screen in concrete recycling application.
Terex Finlay J-1170, C-1540 and 684 3-deck screen
Terex Finlay 684 3-deck inclined screen working with J-1160 jaw crusher
Terex Finlay 684 3-deck Inclined Screen (Quarry)
Terex Finlay 684 3-deck inclined screen (set up / tear down sequence)
Terex Finlay 684 inclined screen working with J-1160 jaw crusher (Quarry)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Tier 3 - Cat 113hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV - 111hp / Tier 3 - CAT 83kW | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 82kW|
|Screen||14’ x 5’ 7” / 4.3m x 1.7m|
|Weight||73,800lbs / 33,500kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 7'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 57' 10'' / Height 3.5m | Width 3m | Length 17.62m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 20' | Width 57' 8'' | Length 60' 7'' / Height 6.1m | Width 17.57m | Length 18.47m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).