The Finlay® 694+ portable triple deck screener has been developed to fulfil the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new high ...
The Finlay® 694+ Portable Inclined Screen has been developed to fulfil the demands of high production producers.
The new high energy screenbox features three full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks that can process fine, sticky and dirty material with ease in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
The large hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid.
The hydraulics system has been upgraded to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency and the powerpack designed to operate at lower engine speeds to raise cost-efficiency in the long term without compromising on performance.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for re-circulation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
Terex Finlay 694+ fold out video
Terex Finlay 694+ inclined screen (set up / tear down sequence)
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined screen (Quarry)
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined screen working with C-1540 cone crusher (Quarry)
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen (Intro video)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 130hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV 131hp / Tier 3 - Cat 97kW | Tier 4F / Stage IV 98kW|
|Screen||20’ x 5’ / 6.1m x 1.53m|
|Weight||86,531lbs / 39,250kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 11'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 64' 7'' / Height 3.65m | Width 3m | Length 19.7m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 19' 0'' | Width 60' 7'' | Length 68' 11'' / Height 5.8m | Width 18.45m | Length 21.01m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).