Now with ‘best in class’ production levels, set up time and ease of operation, the Terex® Finlay 694+ is the industry’s leading tracked mobile inclined screen. A high capacity belt feed hopper is available with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. The triple deck screen configuration provides three full sized 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.525m) screens. An innovative hydraulically folded fourth conveyor allows simple adjustment with variable tilt and slew discharge for re-circulation or stockpiling of finished material. Washing equipment can be fitted to the screen-box if required between 18 degree and 30 degree.
- The triple deck 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.525m) screen box with full catwalk access is the largest and most accessible in it’s class.
- A combination of quick wedge tensioning, convenient access holes, and hydraulic tensioning on the bottom deck ensure mesh set up and change out times are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.525m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for re-circulation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 30°.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|No. Stockpilers||4 / 4|
|Transport Weight||86,531lbs / 39,250kg|