Now with ‘best in class’ production levels, set up time and ease of operation, the Terex® Finlay 694+ is the industry’s leading tracked mobile inclined screen. A high capacity belt feed hopper is available with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. The triple deck screen confi guration provides three full sized 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.525m) screens. An innovative hydraulically folded fourth conveyor allows simple adjustment with variable tilt and slew discharge for recirculation or stockpiling of finished material. Washing equipment can be fi tted to the screenbox if required between 18 degree and 30 degree.
- The triple deck 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.525m) screen box with full catwalk access is the largest and most accessible in it’s class.
- A combination of quick wedge tensioning, convenient access holes, and hydraulic tensioning on the bottom deck ensure mesh set up and change out times are kept to an absolute minimum.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.525m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for recirculation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 30°.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|No. Stockpilers||4 / 4|
|Transport Weight||86,531lbs / 39,250kg|