The 696 2-deck inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new high energy screenbox features two full size 6.1m x 1.7m (20’ x 5’ 7”) to give a total screening area of 20.74m² (223ft²). The 8m³ (10.5yd³) hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid. Operator benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding screenbox catwalks and product conveyors. The compact transport envelope enables the machine to be transported between jobsites with ease. Hybrid powerpack is available as an option.
- Simple and intuitive folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and onsite movement.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- The hydraulics system has been engineered to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||Caterpillar C4.4 (121hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (90kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 (131hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (98.1kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 (125hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (93kW)|
|Net Engine Power: Stage V||Caterpillar C4.4 (131hp) / Caterpillar C4.4 (98kW)|
|Transport Weight||74,550lbs / 33,800kg|