The Terex® Finlay 696 3-deck tracked inclined screener has been engineered to provide a superior high production solution in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new ...
The Finlay® 696 2-deck inclined screen has been developed to fulfil the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
The new high energy screenbox features two full size 6.1m x 1.7m (20’ x 5’ 7”) to give a total screening area of 20.74m² (223ft²). The 8m³ (10.5yd³) hopper / feeder is fitted with variable speed belt feeder to ensure consistent flow of material and can be fitted with remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid.
Operator benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding screenbox catwalks and product conveyors. The compact transport envelope enables the machine to be transported between jobsites with ease.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine
- Simple and intuitive folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and onsite movement.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- The hydraulics system has been engineered to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay 696 2-Deck Inclined Screener
Terex Finlay 694+ fold out video
Terex Finlay 696 2-Deck Inclined Screen
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 130hp | Tier 4F / Stage V 131hp / Tier 3 - Cat 97kW | Tier 4F / Stage V 98kW|
|Screen||20’ x 5’ 7” / 6.1m x 1.7m|
|Weight||74,550lbs / 33,800kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 11'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 64' 7'' / Height 3.65m | Width 3m | Length 19.7m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 19' 0'' | Width 59' 6'' | Length 68' 11'' / Height 5.8m | Width 18.1m | Length 21.01m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).