The screen is a 5’ x 16’ and is teamed with a single screw. The screen is outfitted with strategically placed nozzles to scrub materials clean. High capacity dewatering screw delivers the fine aggregates while chutes and cross conveyors deliver the sized products. The portable chassis design is easy to transport to the desired site and easy to set up.
Tandem suspension weight
• 16’ x 5’ (4.9m x 1.5m) portable incline screen with single screw wash plant
• 16’ x 5’ (4.9m x 1.5m) triple deck inclined two bearing screen
• Double axle suspension portable chassis using heavy-duty I-beam construction with four cribbing support legs and two manual landing jacks
• Under-screen fines collection flume with water spray system on all screen decks, flume and washout
• Heavy duty single 36” x 25’ screw
• Manifold with valves and hoses
• Heavy duty discharge chute including a top deck over chute with discharge to the front of the plant; middle deck chute discharging to the side and bottom deck chute discharging to the opposite side
• Walkway access around three sides of the screen
© 2018 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.