Static and modular systems offering aggressive attrition for sticky and high clay content materials. Highly effective with overburdens, clay-bound ores and recycled materials containing lightweight contaminants.
SCRUB, SIZE, SEPARATE
The AggreScrub™ 150 plant is particularly suited to the C&D recycling market. Key benefits for customers include the improved wear characteristics, reduced costs, and the ability to effectively scrub aggregates and float out clays/silts/lights (wood/plastics) on one chassis. In addition, there are also a number of paddle options available depending on customers’ needs, including the traditional hard wearing AR blades in 15 and 30mm variances as well as a new high manganese steel option.
- Produces up to 4 grades of washed screened aggregate
- Modular design with ‘plug and play’ electrical connections for quick set-up
- Pre-wired & pre-plumbed with single connection points
- Fully automated touch screen control providing all-round plant information
Powerscrub PS 60R / PS 200R
The Terex Washing Systems range takes washing one step further by providing high speed scrubbing of heavily contaminated material to produce cleaner material at a faster rate. The Powerscrub range is designed with a trough and two axles with interchangeable blades and paddles which intensively mix the material. Friction from this process breaks down feed contaminates and allows scrubbed material to be stockpiled.
- Designed to produce cleaner material at a faster rate
- Specifically designed to work in the recycling industry, its versatility and design enables it to be easily adapted to work in gravel applications
- Consists of a trough and two spiral axles running counter to one another with exchangeable blades which intensively mix the feed material
- Water used in this process is recirculated to a water treatment facility