The new TRT 80 is a 80 t rough terrain crane with a 42.1 m five section boom with three telescoping modes. It features the new TEOS Terex Operating System.
The new Terex rough terrain crane TRT 35 is a 35 t max capacity crane with a main boom length of 30.1 m. The model features the new TEOS Terex Operating System: on a 10'' touch screen display, this new control system has a totally new user interface with improved information flow and accessibility, to increase customer’s operating efficiency.
- 35 t maximum lifting capacity
- 30.1 m hydraulic four section boom - proportional telescoping mode
- 32.8 m maximum tip height main boom
- Additional lattice jib of 8 m
- 41.1 m max tip height with jib
- Four steering modes
- Extra wide and tiltable cabin
- Ergonomic and customizable electro-proportional joysticks