The fourth generation Terex Finlay 883+ has been developed as a high capacity and versatile heavy duty scalper to work in primary and secondary screening applications such as quarry and mining, iron ore, construction demolition waste, sand, gravel, compost, top soil and coal.
The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator. The machine is available with dual power technology giving flexibility to be powered by an external power supply or the standard on-board engine.
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16’x 5’) top deck and 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) bottom deck screen.
- Each on board discharge conveyor is powered by a separate hydraulic circuit as standard.
- Width of fines conveyor is now 900mm (36”) as standard.
- The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- Fully reversible side conveyors as standard, which offers ultimate flexibility to the customer depending on their specific requirements.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||68,340lbs / 31,000kg|