The Terex® Finlay 883+ triple shaft mobile scalping screener is ideal for working in dry and sticky applications including quarry, mining, sand, gravel, construction and demolition debris and recycling applicat...
The Terex® Finlay 883+ Mobile Scalping Screener has been developed as a high capacity and versatile heavy duty screener to work in primary and secondary screening applications such as quarry and mining, iron ore, construction demolition waste, sand, gravel, compost, top soil and coal.
The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16’x 5’) top deck and 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) bottom deck screen.
- Each on board discharge conveyor is powered by a separate hydraulic circuit as standard.
- Width of fines conveyor is now 900mm (36”) as standard.
- The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- Fully reversible side conveyors as standard, which offers ultimate flexibility to the customer depending on their specific requirements.
883+ in overburden application
Terex Finlay 883+ Heavy Duty Screener (set up / tear down sequence)
883+ in quarry application
J-1170 direct drive jaw crusher and 883+ heavy duty screen in recycled concrete application
Terex Finlay 883+ Heavy Duty Screener (Recycling C&D waste)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3- Cat 112hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 131hp / Tier 3 - CAT 83kW | Tier 4F / Stage IV - Cat 98kW|
|Screen||16'' x 5'' / 4.8m x 1.53m|
|Weight||68,340lbs / 31,000kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 2'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 48' 8'' / Height 3.4m | Width 3m | Length 14.8m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 13' 1'' | Width 41' 4'' | Length 48' 8'' / Height 4m | Width 12.6m | Length 14.8m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).