The high performance Terex|Finlay 883+ is designed to work after a primary crusher or on it’s own as a frontline tracked mobile screening machine. Applications include quarrying, mining construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregates. The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator. Now available with dual power technology option. On-board electrical motors allow flexibility to run from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine.
- The banana profile and increased area of the new bottom deck maximizes screening of fines material.
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) top deck and 4.8m x 1.5m (16’ x 5’) bottom deck screen.
- Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, speedharps, woven mesh, punch plate, tines and cascade fingers.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13º - 19º.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 131hp / Caterpillar C4.4 98kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||68,340lbs / 31,000kg|