The Finlay® 693+ hybrid Spaleck mobile screening plant offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration. At the heart of the plant is an i...
873 Spaleck Hybrid HD Screener
The Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck Hybrid HD Screener is a scalping screen ideally suited to working in aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications. This highly versatile machine can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or an excavator.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- Nearly blockage-free screening in the upper and lower deck thanks to tried and tested 3D and Flip-Flow technology.
- The 3D screening segments guarantee accurate screening with no long pieces passing into the middlegrade material.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning and reduces maintenance times.
- Galvanised access catwalk on both side of screen.
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted from 18º to 24º.
- 1.2m wide Belt feeder complete with 7m3 manual folding hopper.
Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck (railway ballast application)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 111.3hp / Caterpillar C4.4 83kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||56,879lbs / 25,800kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).