The hybrid Finlay® J-1280 mobile jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options ...
883+ Spaleck Hybrid
The Finlay® 883+ Spaleck Screener is the ultimate in mobile scalping screening and separation technology. At the heart of the screen is the 2 deck German designed and constructed high performance recycling waste screen with Flip-Flow-Screen Elastica.
The unique stepped top deck design combined with state of the art flip flow technology on the bottom deck catapults the 883+ Spaleck Screener into a class of its own. Its processing capabilities and application flexibility make the machine the only all in one mobile solution for the processing and separation of recycling materials such as incineration slag, shredder light and heavy fraction, scrap metal, electronic scrap, C&D, C&I, bulky waste, compost, plastic fractions, biomass, topsoil etc.
The machine is fitted with a hybrid powerpack that is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enables operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
- Nearly blockage-free screening in the upper and lower deck thanks to tried and tested 3D and Flip-Flow technology.
- The 3D screening segments guarantee correct grain size with no long pieces or extraneous material for the tension shaft screen on the lower deck.
- The Flip-Flow screen with screwless mounted screen mats avoids unnecessary cleaning.
- This combination of 2 system solutions in 1 machine enables you to make enormous savings on conveying equipment, steel structures and space.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay 883+ Spaleck (contaminated soil)
Terex Finlay 883+ Spaleck (skip waste application)
Terex Finlay 883+ Spaleck (Asphalt recycling application)
Terex Finlay 883+ Spaleck (wood chippings application)
Terex Finlay 883+ Spaleck (set up / tear down sequence)
Terex Finlay 883+ Spaleck (recycling contaminated soil)
Terex Finlay 873 Spaleck (railway ballast application)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 Equivalent||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Caterpillar C4.4 130hp / Caterpillar C4.4 97kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Caterpillar C4.4 110hp / Caterpillar C4.4 82kW|
|No. Stockpilers||3 / 3|
|Weight||67,240lbs / 30,500kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).