The hybrid Finlay® J-1280 mobile jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options ...
The Finlay® J-1175 Hybrid Jaw Crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by mains electric connection or the onboard genset powerpack configuration. Either power option presents operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/hydraulic powered plant.
The plant incorporates the robust Terex® JW42 high performance electrically driven single toggle jaw chamber and a heavy duty VGF feeder to give optimum production in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications.
Additional benefits include, rapid set up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, high output capacity and advanced electronic control system.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in demolition and recycling applications.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay J-1175 dual power jaw crusher
Terex Finlay J-1175 dual power jaw crusher (set up / tear down sequence)
Terex Finlay J-1175 dual power jaw crusher (Quarry)
|Net Engine Power: Tier 2 / Stage II Equivalent||Scania DC09 350hp / Scania DC09 257kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage IIIA Constant Speed||Scania DC09 365hp / Scania DC09 273kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Scania DC09 350hp / Scania DC09 257kW|
|Inlet Opening||42" x 30" / 1070 x 762 mm|
|Transport Weight||119,711lbs / 54,300kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).